Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The rise of the blog king

  Hello world i have started my very first blog (very hippie like) for my english 503 class
                      you might want to read it otherwise this guy will come and kick your ass


These two articles are about how the internet has affected our writing and social life. it hardly suprised me that young people today write much more then the previous generations since we have alot more accsess to instant messaging and such a conversation that would take weeks via writing only takes a few moments with IM programs.



The new Literacy article made me smile for while i'm not a poet i write a bit in the form of fantasy characters and adventures wich are my biggest contribution to art (the only one propably) I´d be intrested to know how much there is off this on lower lvls such as in my own school, see how many hidden poets there are amongst my fellow adventurers of academic learning.



As a devout follower of the internet ever since i got my very first dial up when i was a youngster (about 10-12) and a fanatical video gamer it has been a communication tool and an information gatherer
and as the time has passed it has become a very big part of my life since i need it for almost all of my hobbies and also my studies as a programmer.



I hope to be become as awesome as this guy one day





Shees getting sidetracked here

My main question after reading these articles is if in a few years we will need a internet course in school as in to teach people how to google properly and use IM's and make secure passwords.



speaking of wich people should learn how to make propper passwords....got a great idea if i ever need to speak in front of class one day




anyways signing of


Eyddi




p.s. links to the articles


http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,710139,00.html

http://news.stanford.edu/pr/2009/pr-lunsford-writing-101209.html

1 comment:

  1. I think you should write about the dog show video game that you're going to make for that awesome internet of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete